Thursday, February 28, 2013

HANG ON!


While watching an Atlanta Hawks basketball game last night, the Hawks were at one time 20 points ahead, but I realized that if there was a fifth quarter the end results may be different.  The Hawks seemed to be losing ground and I found myself saying,"Hawks just hang on to your lead".  (The game ended with the Hawks winning by 11 points.)

Do you ever feel like you are just hanging on?  Do you feel that you are "hanging by a thread" and wish this day was over?  

Maybe that is reality for you today.  I encourage you that there is no problem to big for God and that He cares about every need that you have.

Psalm 16:8, NCV "I keep the Lord before me always.  Because he is close by my side, I will not be hurt."

If you get to the end of your rope today, just hang on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment